Friday, May 18, 2012

Time to Fly: Pizza Hippo Launching Townshend Pizza May 19th

Man, there are so many things I'd love to write about to clear my head, to inform my 50 or so readers and any newbies out there about the crazy ten days we've just experienced.

Unfortunately, with the Bellows Falls market this afternoon and the potentially HUGE Community Jam tomorrow aka Pizza Hippo's grand opening of our flagship store aka Pizza Hippo #1 aka the Townshend VT Pizza Stand I still have a million details to take care of now.

I do, however, want to take the time to thank a few people who've been especially helpful with all we're trying to accomplish.

First, to my wonderful wife.  Nothing happens without you.  Thank you for being my partner in life and pizza.

Miles *gaping* Enough said! 

Next, Drew at Kindle Farm.  You're a visionary powerhouse.  And guess what? We're doing it, baby!  Ditto to all the other Kindle Farmers from the kids on up to the leadership team.

Brattleborology -  you guys RULE.  My most supportive partnership/friendship outside of my house.  Thank you both.  Your site really does equal Things to Do in Brattleboro, Vt.   Keep up the great work.

Steve West.  The Reformer. The Commons.  Cider Mag.

Ann and Philip.  Mom and Dad.  Mark Hood.  Williams Family.

Kickstarter supporters.

Time to get to work.  See y'all for pizza!

The Hippo




No comments:

Post a Comment